Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to cry!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just want to cry!

My LO pulled my scores and they are still good enough. The scores did drop some 649, 658, and 698. The appraisal came back at 117,500. That's great considering the loan is for 115,000. We are actually paying 85,000 with 30,000 left in the house as equity! This has been a long journey. Throughout this I've learned how important our credit scores are! After being irresponsible in the past my husband and I are now 5 yrs out from our last late payment. Now for the past few yrs I've been obsessive with our credit and I will never live above my means and skip payments again! This forum has been great! I've learned so much along the way. With our income we probably could have gotten a bigger house, however stability is more important. Id rather be able to spend money on trips with my kids before they graduate high school than to live in a bigger house!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My LO pulled my scores and they are still good enough. The scores did drop some 649, 658, and 698. The appraisal came back at 117,500. That's great considering the loan is for 115,000. We are actually paying 85,000 with 30,000 left in the house as equity! This has been a long journey. Throughout this I've learned how important our credit scores are! After being irresponsible in the past my husband and I are now 5 yrs out from our last late payment. Now for the past few yrs I've been obsessive with our credit and I will never live above my means and skip payments again! This forum has been great! I've learned so much along the way. With our income we probably could have gotten a bigger house, however stability is more important. Id rather be able to spend money on trips with my kids before they graduate high school than to live in a bigger house!

that's awesome, good for you!

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad it worked out for you! Happy tears from here on out! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.