Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want to say THANK YOU to...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want to say THANK YOU to...

...the myFiCO forums and a great special thanks to DallasLoanGuy for helping my wife and I find and buy our first home. We were approved back in 05/27 for an FHA loan in the amount of $190,000. It took just a short while for us to find the dream home we wanted so our closing date was less than 30 days.Smiley Surprised We did run into some minor issues with DW's CR but DLG was there to help us solve the problem. Everytime we had questions, he had the answers and really explained everything in detail when it came to the loan process. We locked in @ a 6.3 fixed rate for our loan and used the Ameridream Down Payment Assistance Program which really helped us alot. Everything basically went pretty smooth all the way up to our closing date.

Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for making our first time home buying experience a great and very successful one. If it wasn't for DLG and Myfico, we would still be living in apartments today.

THANKS!

G
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I just want to say THANK YOU to...

WTGSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Tell us about your new digs!!
Message 2 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

masdeocho wrote:
WTGSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  Tell us about your new digs!!

It is a ROCKIN home!!!

They walked in with good equity thanks to their awesome realtor. that neighborhood will appreciate over the rest of their city too.... so they are lookin good.

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

shadow....

from the bottom of my heart: i am truly blessed to have the opportunity to earn your trust and make you and your family happy. i thoroughly enjoyed our time together.
next time i pass thru.... well, you know, i already placed my food order with the DW. LOL

(and i quote: "i am a COOKING wife".... )

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.