Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Veterans United!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love Veterans United!!!!!!!!!

I started my journey with them back in April got my preapproval for $175k but, looking in my area of south florida that wasn't going to be enough for what I was looking for.  So My LO Jeff had no problem going from $175k to $200k but, that wasn't enough either so I looked into relocating... they found me an agent in every area I considered..they followed up with me to see how my search was going...they also made sure to get all the paper work they needed b4 I even found a house.

I went under contract on April 19, 2016 and Closed on my new home May 31, 2016 @ 7pm my clsoing was supppose to be @ 3pm but, DR. Horton was backed up from the holiday, so no delays or hick ups on thier part. they even stayed late on closing day to ensure my loan would be funded and I recieved my keys that day since I was relocating from out town. that saved me from having to spend another night in a hotel (thats what I call customer service) ... there were no Issues while going through the process, My LO told me to ignore all the horror stories. He said I had nothing to worry about my file was easy compared to most they made the process as stress free as possible...THe one thing I really liked is the fact they were checking in with me b4 I had to contact them...Erin the tranaction coordinator was awesome she made sure I had all the proper documention in advance..all I had to do was patiently wait...also through the process the sent me a gift a nice pink robe with my name on it to thank me for my business (I love it). I can't say enough about this company....

I highly recommend if your a veteran when I applied my scores were way lower and I had 4 baddies and they made it work Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I love Veterans United!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.