Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Clear to Close!!!!

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

I'm Clear to Close!!!!

The bank just called and said that I'm clear to close!!!! They will be sending the lender packet to the closing attorney today. Yes!!! But I can't close yet. The VA (seller) needs 5 days to review the hud statement. You would think after all the VA put me through they would not hold up the closing for this. I had to move my closing date twice because the VA did not have the house dewinterized and I did not have a signed contract until 15 days after my offer was accepted. 

The joys of home buying... But Im almost there. It will be worth it when I have the keys!!!!

Thanks,

ggbc

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: I'm Clear to Close!!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 3
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Re: I'm Clear to Close!!!!

@goodgirl-badcredit wrote:

The bank just called and said that I'm clear to close!!!! They will be sending the lender packet to the closing attorney today. Yes!!! But I can't close yet. The VA (seller) needs 5 days to review the hud statement. You would think after all the VA put me through they would not hold up the closing for this. I had to move my closing date twice because the VA did not have the house dewinterized and I did not have a signed contract until 15 days after my offer was accepted. 

The joys of home buying... But Im almost there. It will be worth it when I have the keys!!!!

Thanks,

ggbc

Yes it will...CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are almost done..and will finally be able to enjoy your new home!!! 

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.