Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm FINALLY a homeowner

tag
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

I'm FINALLY a homeowner

I closed today after putting an offer in on what's now my home back in February. Thank you to this amazing forum. There's an abundance of knowledge here. And I enjoyed following everyone's journey before I actually started my own. You guys rock! I can relax and enjoy a glass of wine finally.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
theheater30
Contributor

Re: I'm FINALLY a homeowner

Congrats!!! Enjoy the first weekend in your home!!
Message 2 of 19
_NERD
Established Contributor

Slam a glass for us.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:
I closed today after putting an offer in on what's now my home back in February. Thank you to this amazing forum. There's an abundance of knowledge here. And I enjoyed following everyone's journey before I actually started my own. You guys rock! I can relax and enjoy a glass of wine finally.

Congrats! nice work! hope to join the club in June Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 19
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congrats!

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amaizng... Enjoy your new home...

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!!!
Message 8 of 19
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

Hey congrats you!

IIRC was a long journey for you as well on these forums, so happy it worked out for you as well!

        
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big congratulations!!  I hope you're enjoying the first weekend in your new home.....or maybe you're enjoying that glass of wine while ordering around movers! ;0)

Our closing is slated for this coming Tuesday.   We have our closing disclosures, and all we need now is the funds set up to wire to escrow, and an appointment to sign!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.