Did you mean: 

I m I ready

tag
helpme12
Established Member

I m I ready

I am ready  to buy  ,but don't think my score are 

As of right now I 

615 experian  with one baddies of 6200,three credit card open in  Nov.

530 equifax with no baddies ,just length of credit history 

620 transunion two baddies 6200,360 ,three credit card 

I'm so confused not sure what else to do . I have called the company for the 6200 , which was a car that I had a wreck in it was a total loss without gap insurance I was never late ,but they are reporting as a repo . I have offer to settle three time they have denied me everytime .1800,1850,2000,.  Now they r asking for 2500 . I'm scared tried of getting the run around . 360 is a doctor bill I can pay .    

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: I m I ready

$2,500 doesn't sound bad for a $6,300 debt... but you may not be required to pay it off as part of your loan approval, so until you are told it must be paid I wouldn't pay them quite yet.

Sounds like you just need a little more credit history and your scores will improve, I bet you will get anywhere from 3-5 point increase each month of reported on time payments.  By summer you could be where most lenders need your scores to be (620).

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.