cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a homeowner!

tag
TColl10aolcom

I'm a homeowner!

Very proud to be a first time homeowner. I became very educated by reading these forums. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm a homeowner!

@TColl10aolcom wrote:

Very proud to be a first time homeowner. I became very educated by reading these forums. Thanks!

Congratulations!!

Enjoy your new home.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how did you find the process to be smooth, or alittle difficult?

Message 3 of 6
gul1
New Contributor

congrats!

Message 4 of 6
TColl10aolcom

wanttomove:  mixed feelings - exciting, exhillirating, frustrating, nerve wracking, ..... I initially applied for an FHA loan and it was a difficult process because I was purchasing a condo and the place I was purchasing wasn't on FHA's approved list. It was like pulling teeth to get info needed from the condo management company. Luckily, I was approved for a mortgage through BB&T bank and didn't have to continue the FHA route (I also didn't have to get mortgage insurance, which was a plus).

Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats, you earned it!!

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.