Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm completely APPROVED!!

tag
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

I'm completely APPROVED!!

My lender just called me and told me I am APPROVED! Completely!! All of my paperwork went through fine.

I'm so excited. I close June 10th.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
NAMC80
New Contributor

Re: I'm completely APPROVED!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!!!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know u are too excited to have this over with now u just need your keys!!!
Message Edited by djspeer on 05-15-2009 05:23 PM
Message 4 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! When's the house warming party?
Message 5 of 16
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys!! Yes I am VERY excited. It's been a long year and I finally made it. Smiley Happy

I figure the housewarming will be about a couple of months after I've moved in. But, I will have one sooner for my myfico family. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!!!  I am new to the forum.  How did you raise your credit score so quickly?
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Queen for me and my hubby once we paid our cc bills down our score went up 19 points we was at 660 now its 679 that was about a month and a half ago! yup we paid  them down April 10th so not even a month and half ago!!
Message Edited by djspeer on 05-15-2009 05:27 PM
Message 8 of 16
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Good going!  I have 2 that are down around $100 each with $1100 & $750 CL's & another that's well...getting there. But this was my lowest Int card.  Owing 6k tho...WAA Smiley Sad

I just keep plugging along tho.

Congrats on the house!  I know I was just about nuts when I walked in the door to MY house the first time.

SAVOR the MOMENT!!!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 16
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

How long did your loan process take from the time you applied until the time you closed?  I applied March 27 and still waiting.  As of right now, my appraisal report is still not back yet.  Now my lender said that they are really busy and loans are taking a very long time these days.  I was also told since my loan is a refinance, it will take even longer because the people buying homes gets first priority over refinances.  Thanks.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.