Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so stressed!

tag
mrordinary
New Contributor

Re: I'm so stressed!

Watching, I am rooting for you!! I have a quick question....can the three months PITI be in a 401k or does it have to be cash in the bank? I am asking to prepare for an app with FGMC for a USDA Guaranteed loan soon. Thanks ,and I have said a prayer for you!!

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 649EQ/640EX/642TU
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 61 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so sorry, I just now got a chance to sit down and see your question... The PITI payments HAD/HAS to be in the form of payroll.. Could not be 401K or Gifted... This stuff has been crazy!

We moved into the house over the weekend.. We found out Friday we had to have a water test.. Inspector came and took the sample on Monday (he was supposed to be here Sunday).

From my understanding, at this point, the water test is the only thing we are waiting on... Once the water test comes in the LO will take everything to underwriter to be signed off. We are hoping to close either later today or tomorrow... (It'll probably end up being tomorrow because that's just the way it's all been...:;(  I'm really ready to go get appliances...

Message 62 of 67
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Wait until docs have been signed and funded before purchasing anything..... Enjoy your new place!

05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 63 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@techgirl, Yes, I know.. Smiley Happy Actually it is in the purchase agreement that the sellers would replace all the appliances with new Stainless Steel appliances. So at closing they are giving us a $2000 gift certificate to HH Greggs.. No major purchases for us Smiley Happy

Update:

The water test was received about 2 hours ago.. Smiley Happy Everything is back with the underwriter to make sure everything is good to go and be signed off of...

Everyone: Again i ask that you please cross your fingers and toes and say your prayers that everything is ok.. Smiley Happy If everything goes right we should close tomorrow.. Smiley Happy Please, please, please make sure everything is good to go now..

To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I can actually relax and not stress about this stuff,.. I think my kids are going think they have a new parent or something.. This whole thing has been the most stressful thing I've ever experienced... Although, I've been upset and stressed and everything I've got to say that dealing with FGMC really hasn't been bad... I'm glad I've had MyFico Community to help me through it.. If it wasn't for these boards there is a lot of things I would have thought we were being "picked on" but, being able to read what everyone else has went/is going through it has helped me to know that it is normal procedures..

Message 64 of 67
mrordinary
New Contributor

I hope all went/will go well! Thanks for the answer also. I will be using FGMC as my backup to my builder's lender so all info about them is appreciated.

Message 65 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrodinary - I can give you my LO info.. I got it from a person on here and I'd be more than willing to pay it forward... He really was great and he really did get the job done.. it's officially over! we closed and funded today! To be honest, I NEVER thought we would make it to this point.. The hurdles we had to jump thru and to think of where we started just 45 days ago... I had one LO (from a different loan company) tell a realtor I was talking to there was noway we would be able to do anything for 6 months.. I guess we proved them wrong! I found a realtor that was just as pushy as I am... Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 67
mrordinary
New Contributor

I'll PM you @Watching! Thanks !

Message 67 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.