cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need advice on what to do about my LO. UPDATE: LO Fired!

tag
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

Re: I need advice on what to do about my loan officer. Long post :(

UPDATE:

Just want everyone to know, that the loan officer has been fired!  The branch manager called me 2 days ago to tell me that the moron got fired and that his arrangement with the builder has been terminated as well.  So what ever incestuous nonsense was going on there has been completely obliterated.

This would have been the fourth bank this guy had been through as the "Personal Preferred Lender" for that builder.  And now that relationship has been severed.

I've been given a new loan officer from this bank to deal with and both he and the branch manager have been AWESOME at communication and promsie me that there will be NO hassles going forward on the loan. 

What a relief!

Thank you guys here for all your advice and support.  Its obvious this guy was a sketchy jerk, and you guys helped me realize that, and apparently, finally so has everyone else!

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 21 of 26
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Awesome! Smiley Happy

So happy for you...

Message 22 of 26
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Congratulations. Great outcome and I wish sooth sailing for you through your closing.

Message 23 of 26
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

I am glad you posted and update.  I was thinking about this post today wondering waht your result was.  I am glad you have found a good solution.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 24 of 26
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for checking in.  The new loan officer called me today at noon from the bank (on a saturday) with the underwriter sitting next to him, and asked me for some paper work, and to sign a loan extension, since the previous application had expired. 

I sent it back to him and they got the file prepared then and there so I can be wrapped up first of next week.

The new guy is awesome and the bank is going to great lengths to make this right.

Feels good Smiley Happy

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 25 of 26
mom22sonz
New Contributor

Fantastic. Wonderful news.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.