cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need court approval to get the home loan!

tag
Lovelygal31
New Contributor

I need court approval to get the home loan!

I'm in chapter 13 BK. Pre-qualified for home loan but will need court approval.

My question is what are the chances that court will approve my loan? I don't expect my mortgage loan to be much more than my rent. I'd still be able to make payments to the trustee.

I just hope they don't say NO.

Thanks.

Current Score: TU 633
Goal Score: EQ 720 TU 720 EX 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: I need court approval to get the home loan!

You don’t say how long you have been in BK and in another thread you mention some over drafts in your bank account. When I answered your questions in Two other threads I didn’t realize you were still “ IN” a Chap 13 payment plan.

Message 2 of 3
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

Re: I need court approval to get the home loan!

Have you been pre-approved by a lender? If not please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to assist you. I am very experience in dealing with borrower's in an active BK Chapter 13.

If yes, as long as the Loan Officer can add and isn't pushing your house payment too high, you should be fine. In the past several decades I have been doing loans, I have never had one of my borrower get rejected by the court.

Best wishes!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.