Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I plan to apply for USDA Guarantee Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I plan to apply for USDA Guarantee Loan

All your info has been super helpful, thanks so much!

Closing costs can be included in the USDA loan, I think. But I know I still need some money for inspection, appraisal, things of that nature...

I actually found out I make more than $42000 which makes me super happy Smiley Wink $42000 is my income without night/weekend diff added in. So when I get my W2, it should be about $48,000 give or take. So that may help a little.

I am positive I can afford it, and do so without being house poor. I just hope I can get convince the important people, since I don't have a big credit history.

Thanks again for all your help.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guarantee fees can be rolled in and will allow the loan to go up to 102% of the assessed value. Closing costs can only be rolled in if the assessment comes in high enough to support rolling those costs in. Our assessment came right in at purchase price. Afar B you can find that info in the lender handbook but before you sign any contracts ask your lender about closing costs.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome the other thing is you will need 3 lines of credit but USDA will use non traditional lines as well as traditional. Good luck!! Keep us posted.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.