cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I put in an offer today for a condo and waiting to hear tomorrow if it is accepted

tag
weathergirl77
Contributor

I put in an offer today for a condo and waiting to hear tomorrow if it is accepted

Well I can't believe I put in an offer!  This condo is only $69,900 and is perfect for me!  My Realtor and I could not believe what great shape it is in.  I would be looking to close Feb 28th and applied for USDA with a lender.  I will give an update tomorrow to if the offer is accepted or not.  I am sure I will have more question for you all and you have been such a big help for me. 

When I first went in to meet my lender I had my credit report and FICO scores and told him I figured out my front and back ratio.  He was shocked I knew so much.  It was mostly from being on here and a few months of research.  I also came up with the same numbers the underwriter did and I am $15,000 under what I was qualified for and this makes me happy because I really can afford to buy this condo and sock some money away at the same time.

Ok I can go on and on.  I hope to have some good news tomorrow and hoping for at least a counter offer.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I put in an offer today for a condo and waiting to hear tomorrow if it is accepted

Good Luck!
Message 2 of 3
weathergirl77
Contributor

Re: I put in an offer today for a condo and waiting to hear tomorrow if it is accepted

I just heard from my Realtor.  The seller has a close family member that was rushed to the hospital so they are in turmoil.   I should hear something back tonight but my guess is they will need more time. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.