cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've jumped in the deep end of the pool...... House has started!

tag
justjunie928
New Contributor

I've jumped in the deep end of the pool...... House has started!

Well..... could hardly contain my excitement.... I got my preapproval (thanks Dallas) and signed the papers for my new home.....

It is in the DFW area and my face hurted from smiling so much on Sunday.Smiley LOL

I'm just at the starting line and it is going to be a 7-9 month build (including all the design selections, architectural changes, etc....)

And the cherry on top of the cake was about 45K in incentives!!!! Yep.... I moved my timeline up a couple of months to not miss out on those. 

Thanks to my Fico Family in helping me get to this point

I've read a lot on these forums, learned so much (especially the do's and don'ts), there is a tremendous amount of information and support here, and read about people who overcame some huge obstacles in their journeys.   I know there will be many, many days of stress and dread and I know I will be able to come here to vent and find encouragement.... but whoa!!!! I am almost a homeowner.

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I'll start.....  Thanks again everyone!

ps (not really getting a pool!)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: I've jumped in the deep end of the pool...... House has started!

Cool!!

We are in DFW too, what city and builder did you pick.

Message 2 of 4
justjunie928
New Contributor

I am in Wylie with Grand Homes.... I was going to choose Sachse, but the same house was 10K more.... Wylie is just fineSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Very cool!!

They have Grand homes up here in Prosper, I think they are in the 300k range

Congrats on the house!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.