Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to give up.

tag
Lasardo
Established Contributor

I want to give up.

I spent the last of 2 years rebuilding my credit from a 554 to a 728. I found a house on November 12th which means my closing date WAS December 12th. It is now 2 1/2 weeks later and I still have not closed.
I was told by LO that docs got sent to title Friday to wait by the phone from title to call.. No call. Finally I called my contact at title and she has no idea where my docs are. I've tried to call my LO and his NEW assistant but no response. I'm going to lose this house. What happens if I go into the first of the year with a high DTI? I'm not under contract and I've been threatened over and over that the seller is pulling out, I think it will really happen now.
CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: I want to give up.

Where's your Realtor in this deal? MIA?

You should have had an extension signed when the contract closing date was approaching and there was no closing in sight. You still can do that, but you need to get in touch with the LO immediately - even tonight. A LO that won't communicate with you is a nightmare....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.