Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to thank all of you

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to thank all of you

Since this site and more importantly this thread has been such a tremendous help to me and my family in our quest and since I consider you all friends I'd like to make and announcement.

A.J.H. was born on 3/7/09.

This of course brings on added responsibility of which I now have thanks to all of you. Your advice on all matters has helped me basically from no score to a 700 or close:-) on all the reports. I joined this site basically by mistake about 2 years ago and WOW, the things I've learned. without you....all of you I would have been so very lost. Unable to buy a home ( which I can easily qualify for now), get my wife a minivan (which I'm approved for), or get higher limits on the cards your advice helped me qualify for.

From my first post until now and beyond the help you've given me has guided me. I don't want to be dramatic but this site and the wisdom gained here basically saved our way of life and I've used this to help others in my life as well.  Again thanks for everything and what I've learned here will not only help my family but every one I touch....I touch my heart for you all,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Contributor

Re: I want to thank all of you

Congrats on your new addition to your family!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!   Congratulations to you and your wife on your new bundle of joy!!!!!
Message 3 of 4
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new bundle! Glad life is being good to you.  Smiley Happy

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.