Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF YOU WERE MY LO, YOU WOULD ...

tag
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

Re: IF YOU WERE MY LO, YOU WOULD ...

Do it! Crushing candy is far better on the stress level than crunching what ifs about your loan Smiley Happy. And ugh I'm stuck on level 38!
Message 21 of 23
shawneet
Valued Member

You are so right!! Well, we did get some revised paperwork since our purchase amount changed (as a result of adding options & upgrades at the design center),so that does tell me that the little elves are in the back room doing some kind of work on our loan. Smiley Wink Perhaps I'll just keep waiting for more automated documents to come through ... at least that let's me know that something is going on with my loan since the LO isn't communicating with me via email or phone.  I'm just going to consider the 45 day financing contingency as cleared because I've heard nothing otherwise and the lender is sending updated loan docs.  Smiley Happy  I guess as I keep "stalking" the neighborhood and my empty lot, I'll soon see some changes.  ---- and btw, I was stuck on level 38 for two weeks! Finally got thru last week and I'm now on 57!!  This is definitely helping my stress level!!  Thanks again, violetsmom for your information and advice, and congratulations on your new home!!  (I'm trying to be just like you ... in a few months!)

Message 22 of 23
violetsmom
Regular Contributor

Lol @ loan elves! I can totally picture it! Well yep if you're getting updated documentation I'd try not to stress. Yeah right I know, but I think what you are experiencing is par for the course with new builds and in house/preferred lenders
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.