Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM FEELING SUICIDAL AND HOMICIDAL AT THE SAME TIME

tag
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

IM FEELING SUICIDAL AND HOMICIDAL AT THE SAME TIME

Hi everyone

I am literally in tears as I type this I have been working really hard trying to improve my credit to buy a house. I was almost there and hoping to but by this summer. I received a call from FFCC collection agency in early Jan, I only answered because I knew I didn't owe nobody or at least I thought anyway. So I talked to the lady and she told me I add a medical bill in her office from a surgery I had that my insurance didn't cover. I asked her how much she said 89.60 I said okay I would call the doctor office to take care of it she said okay. I got off the phone with her I called the office and immediately paid the amount owe so that it wouldn't hit my credit. Maybe a month later she called me again to see when I would take care of the payment I informed her that I had made the payment to the doctors office a month ago she said okay she would call the office. I never heard back from her so I figured it was over well to my surprise I just received a score watch alert I was hoping because of an increase but instead it was a decrease because of the collection being reported. WHAT CAN I DO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: IM FEELING SUICIDAL AND HOMICIDAL AT THE SAME TIME

I am locking this thread to direct readers to an identical post here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Im-feeling-suicidal-and-homicidal-at-the-same....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.