Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Help And questions

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: IRS Help And questions

@armywifelong03 wrote:

Thanks for the input, guys!  I really appreciate it.  We were scheduled to close 10/31, and today it got moved to 10/30, with us signing 10/29.  What happens after we sign and "close" on the 30th?  Is it funded same day? Do they send us our keys and stuff?  It is just so hard being removed from the situation.  Thanks!

usually same day. someone mentioned texas... if you are in texas, the lender will wire the funds before closing.... the closer will fax a few documents to get their funding number... think of it as a password to download the money.

if the title co is average or better.... it will fund within a couple of hours.

i usually have my people close around lunch. they can go to lunch while waiting on funding.

a lot of times, the realtor will fetch the keys.

Retired Lender
Message 11 of 13
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

Thank you! The home is in Texas, we are in Montana.  Smiley Happy  So, a little nervous about that.  Our title company is Republic Title of Texas, so do you know anything about them?  We are now signing on the 28th, with closing on the 30th. 

Message 12 of 13
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

We got an approval for exception on the IRS transcripts today, so we don't have to worry about those pesky things. Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.