Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO Michigan Mortgage Broker

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ISO Michigan Mortgage Broker

Has anyone worked with a good broker in Michigan? Please PM me any recommendations, preferably SE Michigan.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ISO Michigan Mortgage Broker

Oh, and I'm really looking for one who can get me a pre-approval (hopefully FHA) relatively quickly. Thanks again.

Message 2 of 4
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone worked with a good broker in Michigan? Please PM me any recommendations, preferably SE Michigan.

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Dude.  Their is only 1 to visit.  Her name is {Edited to remove personal information}.  Her office is by Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights.  She works for Towne Mortgage.  Awesome customer service and she will return phone calls on Sat and Sun too.  

I applied on 13MAR15 and closed with on 31MAR15.  I would have closed one week earlier but the Appraiser was on vacation, then he could not work with my schedule so we had to wait until Saturday 28MAR15.  He sent the appraisal on Monday, the 30th and I closed the next day.

Towne Mortgage works with all the major players and will even finance "in-house" too.  My mortgage ended up being sold to Wells Fargo which is OK by me too.   Wells has the best website for mortgages and on-line payments.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

Dude.  Their is only 1 to visit.  Her name is {Edited}   Her office is by Lakeside Mall in Sterling Heights.  She works for Towne Mortgage.  Awesome customer service and she will return phone calls on Sat and Sun too.  

I applied on 13MAR15 and closed with on 31MAR15.  I would have closed one week earlier but the Appraiser was on vacation, then he could not work with my schedule so we had to wait until Saturday 28MAR15.  He sent the appraisal on Monday, the 30th and I closed the next day.

Towne Mortgage works with all the major players and will even finance "in-house" too.  My mortgage ended up being sold to Wells Fargo which is OK by me too.   Wells has the best website for mortgages and on-line payments.

Thanks so much! I will be giving her a call immediately.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.