Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity alert IRS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Identity alert IRS

Printed transcripts can be altered. Anything NOT from the source directly could be fraudulent. Unfortunately, that is the world we live in. 

Calm down, breathe, Sbrooks1. Have your realtor work with your lender to get a waiver on the tax transcripts. Do you have a tax lien? 

What type of loan program are you trying for? If you can't work past this, you may just need to move to another lender that doesn't have this overlay. I went through this too, and I was able to get around it.

Message 11 of 15
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

No lien but an IRS IA, How do I determine before UW if it's going to be an issue? What if there are no lenders in my area? How did they get your transcripts after you closed I wonder! I've just come so far I am so upset!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

All you can do is ask your lender. You might need to go with a lender that isn't local, I did this whole process remotely. You should have open lines of communication with your lender, ask them immediately.

As far as how they got them afterwards, I am not sure. I don't know how that whole thing works.

Message 13 of 15
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

I have emailed her. So frustrating!!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

For your own sanity, I would suggest you call. Get them on the phone.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.