cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

tag
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Re: In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy That was WAY faster than you initially thought. 

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 21 of 46
Annaliese
New Contributor

That's a wonderful news! You're almost done! Smiley Happy

Our closing is not going to happen on 3/1. The appraiser didn't get the chance to OK the plumbing repairs yet.  Realtor submitted an extension to our seller to close on Friday, 3/9.  We are not very happy because our lease expires on 3/1.  Whew.. Serenity prayer...

Message 22 of 46
Chinadoll
Contributor

Thanks Everyone! I got a response back fairly quick. I wasn't expecting it to happen that fast. Now my House on the other hand is behind schedule; but just gives me more time to save money. Expected to be complete by end of March. **crosses fingers**

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 46
Chinadoll
Contributor

@Annaliese wrote:

That's a wonderful news! You're almost done! Smiley Happy

Our closing is not going to happen on 3/1. The appraiser didn't get the chance to OK the plumbing repairs yet.  Realtor submitted an extension to our seller to close on Friday, 3/9.  We are not very happy because our lease expires on 3/1.  Whew.. Serenity prayer...

Annaliese I am sending prayers up for you! It will all work out...your at the tail end of closing.

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 24 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Here's an update with me. So I turned in all conditions from the Loan Processor and ran into 1 snag. I DID NOT have my 2009 W2 handy as I thought I did. In fact, I had 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, and of course 2011. Had to call my former employers corporate office to get the W2. They said I could not do that online. Sweet! Well went online and I could print 2010, but NOT 2009. The file was encrypted on their side. Played phone tag with the IT department and payroll dept. Finally, the really nice lady at corporate decided to take pity and mail my W2 free of charge. Well this was week 2 since the LP asked for the info. My due date to get it to her was 3/12.

On 3/9 I'm freaking out because the W2 still wasn't in my mailbox. Called corporate again and she suggested I go into my local store location (I worked for a retailer) and try to print there. Luckily, I moved back into the area where I first started working for the company and a friend of mine is now the Store Manager. Thankfully, I went to his store and he was there AND was able to print it for me. I faxed over the W2 on Friday and scanned it to her email on Monday the deadline date.

Finally the LP confirmed she had everything and she was submitting to the UW. Now I've been waiting since the 12th to hear back from the bank. Grant me patience and wish me luck!!!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 25 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

RebuildingAgn I pray for you that you have patience during this process.

I am also currently in underwriting has been sense Monday. My closing is scheduled for Tuesday March 27th. I am a nervous anxious,excited frustrated mess about the whole thing. I wish a decision would just be made so that I could either move on or Move in.Smiley Frustrated

So for you I hope and pray for the same patience and sanity I am trying to keep on this end. I am exhausted, can't sleep I really need a drink.

Message 26 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Thanks Needahome. I'll pray for your sanity as well. I'll definitely need a drink once this is all over. I broke down yesterday and emailed my LP asking for a status update. Of course she was out of the office. She's back today, but I'm sure she won't email me back. I'm just staying very calm throughout this process because there really isn't anything I can do. So I'm (im)patiently waiting. Even if I got the OK today, I still have to wait for the house to finish as it's new construction. My tentative closing day is 4/20. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Message 27 of 46
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

I go to underwriting on Thursday after my repair bids come back. I'm pretty much already a wreck. My stomach is in knots, I'm having internal panic attacks. I keep thinking about all the what-if's and in my head I keep telling myself "oh no!". What if all of the "other" bills are too much for me, what if they come back and tell me they won't give me a loan after all, what if, what if, what if. ** Deep Breath** Good luck to you all.

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 28 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

As well good luck to you my25reasons. The waiting is exhausting

Message 29 of 46
jjmtmj126
Established Member

Hi guys!  Well it sure is nice to know that I'm not alone in my anxious/nervous/excited/scared feelings!!  We just found out today that our offer has been ACCEPTED!  We are first time home buyers and have not a clue about what comes next.  If it wasn't for these boards I'd really be lost.  I've already sent all my info to LO, and I assume that sometime this week (after we go over some paperwork or something), he'll send it all over to the underwriter.  We close May 14, GOD WILLING!!!!  

Good luck to all of you!  It is helpful to read your stories and experiences.  

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.