cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

tag
dloza
Established Member

Re: In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

I know a lot of my loan paperwork/application was turn in today but I'm still not sure what it all means. Not sure if i;m in underwriting and if my interest rate is locked in. I wish I understood better but at this point all I know is what I'm told and apparently mortgage officers don't like saying much. Set to close May 8th, I'm just scared I don't get approved eventhough I've been pre-approved with my and the sellers lender. I just want it too all be over already.

Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I closed today THANK YOU JESUS
Message 42 of 46
seemund
Contributor

Congratulations! Lots of good news huh???? 

Message 43 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Just wanted to let you guys know....I'VE BEEN CLEARED TO CLOSE!!!! Got an email from the LP telling me she just received work that my loan has been approved! It feels very surreal, but good. I guess I want to see it in (official) writing lol.

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am loving hearing everyone's success!  We submitted our packet to the lender 03/27/12 and are currently in underwriting as of yesterday.  Praying for the best!

Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, and thank you I'm super glad that it is mostly over. Now just the renoSmiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.