cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting..so worried/nervous :(

tag

In Underwriting..so worried/nervous :(

My file was sent to UW today..they asked for a few more things..nothing I did not have,like updated bank statement, the kids birth certificates, and more explanation of child support..which they already have..but that's fine...now just waiting for the final verdict..sooo nervous...

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: In Underwriting..so worried/nervous :(

Its the worst feeling, but when they come back its the best feeling in the world right next to sex.

Message 2 of 16

LOL only if they approve I guess!!! The only thing I know is that the processor was waiting on the title co info and insurance info....so....at this point I am really not sure...but would they go thru all this trouble with the insurance and title co if they would deny the loan???? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Message 3 of 16
av2600
New Visitor

i'm right there with you, my lo said i was being submitted to underwriting this morning...  good luck to you!

Message 4 of 16
nubian7723
Established Member

Good luck! I'm in underwriting myself....so so nervous!

Message 5 of 16

Thanks, got another email with conditions....LOE that I am aware that there are no appliances in the house and how I will go about getting them....I have appliances, had them for a while...., an official checking account transaction history, what I sent they cannot accept, gonna run to the bank this morning...and they are waiting on the insurance info and other info from the title co and closing agents...as well as the FHA form for the appraisal that the agents, sellers and me have to sign, which hopefully will be sent over today to the lender! All sounds good right???? Or should I still be worried???

Message 6 of 16
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Nope. All that stuff is pretty typical. You will get through just fine. Smiley Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 7 of 16
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

I too am in underwriting, LO says they should be receiving an answer soon.  Any idea how long it can take?

Message 8 of 16
foofighter74
Established Contributor

From what i've read, a lot depends on how many files they're working with, and whether or not they've got everything they need. You have to assume people are closing on loans because it's the last business week of the month...so people are really busy.

Good luck everyone! I have no idea where in the process my wife and I are.  We're building a new house. We submitted our loan application last thursday, and we gave them just about every updated document we could think of (they had everything as of December so they could pre-approve us in January, but we gave them our 2012 taxes, 2012 W-2, updated bank and 401k statements, a letter showing one of our car loans is PIF, etc).  I do know the builder is scheduled to start excavation on thursday (was supposed to be today but got pushed a couple days), so as long as the house is being built, i'm not going to worry about the loan process. It will resolve itself.

Message 9 of 16

The Realtors are killing me...I delivered the FHA addendum signed to my Realtor yesterday, he was going to fax it over to the listing agent yesterday and email it as well...now I get an email from the listing agent taht she does not have it?! WTH....I work for a living I do not get to slack off like they do...the lender needs this form this morning....in order to close on Friday if they delay this then I am gonna be so mad and will tell them that they will have to pick up some of the extra $$$ that I will have to dish out, including another months rent!!! I should have probably just had my guy sign it and then hand delivered it to the selling agent and watched her march it to the sellers, they are a bank and were open yesterday....not happy right now that I bust my butt to get eveything over to the lender asap and others just slack off......grrrrrrr

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.