cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting with NVR

tag
mommaof42010

In Underwriting with NVR

Our loan processor advised that our loan would be submitted to underwriting on 4/29/2015 she said it usually takes 10 days for them to come back with a decision. I am so nervous! Hubby's mid score was 668 and they asked for every kind of document under the sun and they said everything looked good but I am a worrier. Any advise? Any experience with Ryan Homes and NVR? They won't break ground and start building the home until we get a full approval is that normal? The expected "delivery date" is 8/31/2015.

Thanks in advance!

Capital One($500) Sony Card($750) BCU($1500) Firestone($1400) Macy's($800) Target($700) Childrens Place($300) Best Buy MC($300) Walmart($300) Old Navy($300) Gap($400) Banana Republic($300) Marathon($750) Justice($350) Bealls($250) VS($250) Express($250)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In Underwriting with NVR

mommaof4 said-

mid score was 668 and they asked for every kind of document under the sun and they said everything looked good but I am a worrier.

Don't worry so much.  The true professionals in this business can look a file over and pretty much know if its gonna fly or not, before ever running it through the software.  If one of them tell ya it looks good you can dial back the worry factor to about 10%.  Ok look, they're gonna call and ask for more stuff they call it "conditions"  Just remember they want ya to buy this house, if they pop a condition on ya, that is why.  They are on your side.  "We can do this but you gotta write a letter on where you DP is coming from.  Stuff like that.  Not a big deal.  Just go do it.

"Any experience with Ryan Homes and NVR?"

No I don't.  Builders vary even in the same company.  Only as good as the contractors they hire.  Like anyting some are better than others.  Just stay ontop of things in the build process.  Building a house kinda like dentist work.  Stop a little problem early before it swells into something big.

"They won't break ground and start building the home until we get a full approval is that normal? "

Yes.

Now go buy some wine cause you're gonna need it down the road.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.