Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the beginning...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In the beginning...

Thank you all for your kind, thoughtful comments. Heart

Home Update:  It's been a GREAT day! I finally heard back from USDA today and the gentleman I spoke with said my application looks great! He said he will move it up the ladder and I should hear back in three weeks. He asked a bunch of questions and confirmed a few things - said he sees no reason why I won't be approved for a mortgage - just don't know how much yet. Oh me gosh, this is happening!!

Message 11 of 18
wmweeza
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all for your kind, thoughtful comments. Heart

Home Update:  It's been a GREAT day! I finally heard back from USDA today and the gentleman I spoke with said my application looks great! He said he will move it up the ladder and I should hear back in three weeks. He asked a bunch of questions and confirmed a few things - said he sees no reason why I won't be approved for a mortgage - just don't know how much yet. Oh me gosh, this is happening!!

*Does happy dance*

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay - it just got even more real - they pulled my trimerge report ((((((shiverchills)))))). USDA called me this morning and said I'm moving on to qualification and not even ten minutes later, my inbox lit up with alerts that someone pulled all the big guys. I am a member of way too many credit alert companies! Lol
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so I forgot my PW and had to create a new profile. I have an update - I was approved today!!!!!!! I received my letter of eligibility, however, I have to contact USDA because my boss at my part time job let me know today that they want me to go full time (this is going to change my income by 1/3). By my calculations, I'll still be eligible but my whole loan will need to be re-figured. So, it's a bittersweet day -  I was approved (woot) and on the same day, I'm told about the income increase (I've been wanting full time for over a year) but bitter as I have to return my letter and hope I still qualify. Back to nawing on my fingernails. LOL

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called USDA this morning and they ran the new numbers. I still qualify and my loan limit is going up (which is great because the limit they offered with the part time annual wage was pretty low for the area). I will be comfortable with a limit around $130,000.00 (lots of wiggle room in the budget after a mortgage/maint/utilities payment) but the actual limit may be higher (149,000.00). I just need to keep my head and not get caught up in the notion I (may) have 149,000.00 to spend, ending up struggling to make payments.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so happy things are working out for you! What a story - good luck!!!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been house hunting since I began my credit repair journey and learned early on that the area market is extreamly lean regarding my price range (I live in a small Tennessee town). Therefore, I assumed I would probably have to build.

Today I met with a builder that a friend of mine works with - he's building a brand new subdivision nearby.  I toured the lots, perused the plans, poured over options etc. and I left the cudesac with a lot selected and a house plan chosen. I'M HAVING A HOUSE BUILT!! The builder said it will be move in ready in about 60 days. I beleive him too - he's well know for his quality work and speed. I chose a 1300 sq ft 3bd, 2 bath, single floor home at the loop end of the culdesac. It's an open concept with a vaulted ceiling in the living room, 2 car garage, large master, oh it's so perfect for me - It ticked all the "I want" boxes! I'm still in shock.

I've read here so many times that things can fall apart quickly before the keys are in your hands and pray I can keep it together to the end.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Broke ground today! Of course, I cried... lol

Tried adding images but failed Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.