Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the mortgage process with questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the mortgage process with questions

In February I met with a 5/3 Bank loan officer who said that my middle score would have to be 580 to be approved for a FHA loan.  At the time my middle score was 505.  After doing some credit repair I raised my middle score to 605.  I went in and got prepproved for the loan with no problem.  Soon after I got lucky and found the perfect house and went in to start the loan process.  He re-ran my credit and it was approved throught Fannie and Freddie and he locked in my interest rate (5%).  My fear is that it is going to get denied by the UW.  Does anyone know what the likelyhood of that happening or if it is a common occurence?  I flat out asked the loan officer is there any reason why this wouldnt go through and he said no.  I hope that he is right.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks!! 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In the mortgage process with questions

I have been reading that a 620 has become the industry standard for credit scores. I would call them up and ask where they stand on that issue.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.