Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In underwriting and closing soon ugh

tag
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Re: In underwriting and closing soon ugh

22 cents woohoo!!!! Now that's what I wish I had to pay LOL ... Don't we all. 

My update... my LO just pushed everything to final underwriting today, hopefully I'll know by Friday if I can close next week on Wednesday.

This process has been sooooo STRESSFUL!!! But if I can just get those keys in my hand it will totally be worth it, I have to keep telling myself that 

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 21 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

We got our official clear to close - tried to move up to Friday, but the sellers couldn't do it.  We are closing on October 24th.

Message 22 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

Stress is an understatement for me these days... I just had surgery a little over a week ago and enduring all of this! Yesterday my LO emailed me a list of final conditions...then today I got another list of final conditions!..They are very minor LOE's like why I disputed some transactions on my bank account and why I still use my married name. I'm like well damn this is just a bit much HOWEVER, I'm going to do what I have to do. He said we should be closing Monday.

To whom much is given, much is required. Those keys will def make it all worth it!

Starting Score: EQ 593
Current Score: EQ (sw) 635, TU (sw) 661, EX 635 (lender pull
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 42
TTR79
Established Member

I was getting so much back at closing that we had to rewrite my loan for a lower amount haha.  I will still get a check at closing!!  :-)

Message 24 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Frustrated to say the least Smiley Sad

I am supposed to close next week on Wednesday OCT 24th at 9am, and no word if we're clear to close yet. It's Friday night at 6pm and of course I won't hear anything over the weekend. I just hate cutting it this close. My LO said we don't need to push back closing, but it's making me really nervous.

She told me Wednesday afternoon that she thought she would know something by today, but that didn't happen. And she told me Wednesday that we should be all good after turning in 3 last things proving my self employment, but I'm just not feeling good about it at all. The unknown and waiting is awful.

I wouldn't be so stressed if I wasn't supposed to close so soon, I guess that's what I get for asking for a closing that was less than 30 days from the date we signed the contract UGH another weekend of worry sad sad 

But hey no one ever said buying a house was an easy process right 

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my clear to close at 12:17 and closed at 3:30 it's possible keep hope!
Message 26 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

That is awesome bet you were soooo thrilled to finally be done

Message 27 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes but stressing getting the move organized
Message 28 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow! so many ppl with the same problem! I have never posted in this or any forum but I feel like I need to vent! soooo nervous also...my closing is set for 10/26 last week underwriter sent approval, all i needed to send back was proof of homeowners insurance and a signed letter saying I will be living in the property...ok done! now today they ask for more documents...really! why coudnt they have done that last week!....here is the issue now>>>I'll keep it short, I own my own business, w2's are fine... but they decided to call and see if it was really a business, the salesman at the counter answered the phone with HELLO, and not the name of the company, now they want sales receipts from past transactions and the bank staements showing those deposits! really!!! been in same location for ^ years and they have proof of that! now I have to wait to hear from underwriter again, who knows how long that will take and im only 4 days away from closing

Message 29 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

wow! so many ppl with the same problem! I have never posted in this or any forum but I feel like I need to vent! soooo nervous also...my closing is set for 10/26 last week underwriter sent approval, all i needed to send back was proof of homeowners insurance and a signed letter saying I will be living in the property...ok done! now today they ask for more documents...really! why coudnt they have done that last week!....here is the issue now>>>I'll keep it short, I own my own business, w2's are fine... but they decided to call and see if it was really a business, the salesman at the counter answered the phone with HELLO, and not the name of the company, now they want sales receipts from past transactions and the bank staements showing those deposits! really!!! been in same location for ^ years and they have proof of that! now I have to wait to hear from underwriter again, who knows how long that will take and im only 4 days away from closing

Hang in there, it will work out! I got my clear today, thank goodness because I close on Wednesday. My LO emailed me said we're good to go just need to sign a few things at closing. If I can make it happen you can. I had to have the companies I work for from other countries sign letters that I work for them, for how long, and that I'm an IC. It was sooooo much stress, it's not over yet but I'm getting excited to close at 9am on Wed, then move at 9am on Thurs woohoo!!! Then fridge buying and living room furniture buying too, but that's the fun part right Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.