Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In underwriting and closing soon ugh

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In underwriting and closing soon ugh

its weird how im so excited for you and dont even know you...lol...guess its just because we're in the same boat...keep us posted, dont forget to post after you close so we know everything went smooth! hope you can sleep these next 2 days because I havn't ! lol!!

Message 31 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

I got my clear to close today but they also sent the HUD reflecting fees I already paid for. Since I can't get any money back at closing (guidelines to receive the grant funds from the city) the city told them to apply the overage to the principal of the loan. My LO states if he does that then he would have to re-disclose and by law I would have to wait another week to close. BULL CRAP!! My LO has redisclosed to me several times AND back dated the docs because there were just minor changes.

Congrats Courtney!! I'm next..all this stressing can't be for nothing.

Starting Score: EQ 593
Current Score: EQ (sw) 635, TU (sw) 661, EX 635 (lender pull
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 42
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Great, several so close! Hope all goes well. Exciting!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 33 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

cleared to close!!! im excited and nervous at the same time, should i expect something else or am i finally done stressing out?

closing friday 10/26 @ 2Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

I closed today!! I had the worst closing experience with both my broker and realtor but I closed!! I refused to allow them to just 'tell' me things and researched and followed up...didn't trust them after they began to treat me differently because I the grant assistance I received regulated certain closing costs. I plan to file a complaint with HUD, Better Business Bureau, and whoever regulates realtors in Florida.

Nonetheless I'm closed..got my keys and can move forward!

Message 35 of 42
S7
Established Contributor

What grant assistance did you receive?

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 36 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

S7,

I received purchase assistance funds for first-time homebuyers. The city I purchased in does the approval/denial the same day you apply as  long as you have all your required docs.. all they required from the lender was certain closing costs could not reflect on the HUD (those costs could have been included in the origination fees just not itemized), no cash back to buyer, and to be at the closing for me to sign their closing docs. I'm not totally sure but the way I was being treated after I was approved-no phone calls, no return calls, texts...not even a final walkthrough!! The title company called me to come to closing because my broker was already there and I was late...??? Why didn't he call me?!! I knew I was clear to close because I received an email from the Title company of the final hud..then I called and went over it with her. They sucked towards the end and they were reffered to my by a co-worker.

Message 37 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

finally!! I closed yesterday and everything went smooooooth!!! in and out in 45 minutes...got my keys and garage openers right there...congrats to all others who closed this week!! enjoy moving lol

Message 38 of 42
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Conngrats to all who closed on Friday!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 39 of 42
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats to those who closed!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.