Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In underwriting and closing soon ugh

tag
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Re: In underwriting and closing soon ugh

I closed on Wed 10-24 and it was amazing!! I feel like we were truly blessed, our payments are literally the same amount as what we were paying on our 2 br apt that is only 900 sq ft and our storage unit. 

To those of you in the underwriting stage it is the most stressful time for sure, but it's worth it so just keep that in mind. As soon as you are at closing signing everything and get those keys that stress is taken away Smiley Happy 

Congrats to the others that closed too, and now bring on the fun with the holidays coming Smiley Happy 

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 41 of 42
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: In underwriting and closing soon ugh

@courtney091082 wrote:

I closed on Wed 10-24 and it was amazing!! I feel like we were truly blessed, our payments are literally the same amount as what we were paying on our 2 br apt that is only 900 sq ft and our storage unit. 

To those of you in the underwriting stage it is the most stressful time for sure, but it's worth it so just keep that in mind. As soon as you are at closing signing everything and get those keys that stress is taken away Smiley Happy 

Congrats to the others that closed too, and now bring on the fun with the holidays coming Smiley Happy 

Congrats Courtney!!

Enjoy your new home!

happy dance.jpg

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.