Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income calculation help

tag
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Income calculation help

You guys are making me want to relocate 😁. I'm currently in Los Angeles and the homes are pricey. I was looking to move about an hour away where I could get a fairly decent home for 200k.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where I am, the large national builders buy land just across the USDA eligibility line. They build 1500sqft 3/2 or 2000sqft 4/2 in the $140-180k range. If you but an older ranch style, I've when found some 4/2 for under $90k.
Message 12 of 14
happy0510
Established Contributor

Oh Sassy! You are not alone!! I am also here is So Cal.  I am looking at 600K fixers!  But i would never leave. Never ever. Best weather, beaches, mountains, desert, Vegas just down the highway! Mexico for a quick tequila! Don't fret! Lol

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you salaried or paid hourly? If you had to take a leave and didn't receive your full salary on last year's tax return, but your current paychecks reflect your full salary amount, you will just need a letter of explanation.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.