Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredible...

tag
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Incredible...

My lender pulled my FICO today and while my EQ has not budged, my TU 04 and EXP (FICO II) both reported over 700!  Hoping that EQ goes up after my CLI on a Visa is reported and one of my baddies shows PIF!  

Is it odd that EQ is significantly lower?

Mortgage app is in UW! Whooo hooo!

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Incredible...

Congrats! What a journey for you - from 550 to over 700! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Tell me about it! I had to call the lender to make sure I wasn't misreading what he sent me. Once the EQ is at 700 I'll feel like a winner for sure!

Amex Green Amex Gold Delta Rewards Discover IT CU Rewards Visa Closed on my new home 5/2013!

Message 3 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats and keep it up.... Smiley Happy

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 4 of 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

it is not an issue of the credit bureau being slow.

it is a case of 'when' does the creditor report to them.... i don't think they report to all 3 on the same day.... or at least i don't think they HAVE to.

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 7
NY_Beauty
Regular Contributor

Thank you. I wish I knew more about that (the reporting part). How do you know when they will report or should report? I are those dates postein somewhere or do i need to ask?

Message 6 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Generally they are reported when your statements hit, within a small timeframe.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.