Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indiana usda home loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indiana usda home loans

I have been approved by a lender for USDA loan, last Tuesday I got my approval with conditions, they have all been completed except the home appraisal which has been orders and should be completed by Friday.

After the appraisal is done it will be sent to the usda for there review and final approval.
My broker isn't sure what the turn over time is right now for indiana he said he has called and been told several different answers. My question is do any of you know the turn over time for the usda right now in indiana??
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
josh088

Re: Indiana usda home loans

Hi there, while I am not sure what Indian's current turn time's are, I feel your pain. We are going for a USDA Guaranteed Loan in Michigan and I can never get a straight answer about wait times for our LO...And he is a family friend. I did however look through our states website and found an email address for someone in their office and he was extremely nice. He even put me on a distribution list that they send to their lending partners each week that informs them of the date of files they are currently working on. (December 27th as of Tuesday) Try searching their website to see if you can find any contact information. Good luck!!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Indiana usda home loans

Take this with a grain of salt, as I am not from Indiana.  However, I've read a lot of peoples' USDA threads regarding other states, and the only ones I've read where a LO didn't know something like that indicated the LO wasn't too sure what they were doing.  If I were you I'd call my state USDA office and ask myself.  You might also verify that your file has been submitted.

Again, I'm not trying to be a downer.  Maybe your state's office just runs differently.  Still, the last thing you want is to lose a few weeks waiting only to find out that something was done incorrectly on the lender end.  USDA loans are different, so sometimes a lender unfamiliar with the process can make mistakes.  Best of luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.