Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innovis and TU scores

tag
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Innovis and TU scores

Hi Everyone,

Im in the process of trying to refi my house through FHA, While I know FHA doesnt soley focus on the score I still want to have my mid score as close to 600 as possible. My current scores on MyFico are TU 611 EX 597 and EQ 573. My bank pulled my report yesterday through Innovis and my scores are correct with the exception of TU which they have at 548 which was my score nearly 2 months ago before I have a tax lien and a baddie removed that shot up my score. My question is what can I do to get Innovis update my score faster or is this a TU issue. I would prefer to go through my bank as I can get a .25% drop on my rate with automatic deductions and such but both my banker and I agree to keep pulling a tri merged report hoping that Innovis finally updated the score wouldnt help matters. Unfortunately they cannot accept the myfico printout as a valid pull for them. Any insight or help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Innovis and TU scores

It is a TU issue, it's the version of the TU scoring system that Innovis uses... however in my experience Innovis usually pulls the same TU score as myFICO.com.  Have you compared the Innovis credit report to the data from your myFICO.com report?
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Shane,

Yes I have and its completely different. The innovis report is showing items that I had deleted from TU over 2 weeks ago. My banker pulled her Tri merge yesterday afternoon when she called me and as we discussed it she told me my worst score was TU at 548 which is were it was at on March 1st. I pulled my TU score this morning just to make sure something wasnt readded that would cause a drop like that and my score today is still at 611 with the baddies that were removed still gone from the report. This also isnt the first time where Innovis has had a different TU score then what I have pulled from here.
Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

I'd provide your TU report to your bank so they can get with Innovis about the data reporting on Innovis' TU report to show that it's outdated.  If it keeps it up perhaps your bank will choose to use a different credit vendor.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.