Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is final approval final?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is final approval final?

Talked to my LO, he said the UW sent him these conditions. Repairs made (finished), reinspect, court order for child support (they knew I had to order one from out of state and was waiting on it), and copy of kids birth certificates(finished)  and thats all. I went online and my status was

Has my loan received underwriting approval?
Final approval subject to title review and applicable conditions. Please call your office for any outstanding conditions

After these conditions then I should be good to go? Final approval is what I'm looking for right? I mean it says final but hey you hear a lot of your approved and then there is a but. Is there anything else I should expect? Also how long do you think the UW will take to give the final approval after all conditions are met and about how long will all the title company stuff take and till I can close?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Is final approval final?

Sounds like once you send those in the underwriter will have everything they need... some underwriters take days to review, some just take a few hours, it's all up to the lender you are going with, so you'd need to ask them... same with the lender's closing department to prepare the final documents, usually it's a day or two between when you get the final approval and docs are emailed to the title company, but again ask your lender to get exact info.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.