cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my lender jerking me around?

tag
mystikal

Is my lender jerking me around?

I'm a self employed first time home buyer i just filed my taxes to have the 2yrs taxed i need to quailfy for a loan as soon as i filed my loan officer sent me a email saying once the taxes are filed we must wait 6wks so that they can be posted to the IRS transcript system. Is this true or should i be looking for another lender?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is my lender jerking me around?

@mystikal wrote:

I'm a self employed first time home buyer i just filed my taxes to have the 2yrs taxed i need to quailfy for a loan as soon as i filed my loan officer sent me a email saying once the taxes are filed we must wait 6wks so that they can be posted to the IRS transcript system. Is this true or should i be looking for another lender?

That's not a crazy answer: I don't know what the usual time windows are but the IRS does not process tax returns in anywhere close to real time.  If they were to file a 4506-T right now for your 2014 taxes the IRS would likely ignore it at best.  

Can't be done on 2012/2013 returns?

        
Message 2 of 3
mystikal

Re: Is my lender jerking me around?

Can't be do with 2012/2013 I worte off to many thing and did not show much of a income in 2012. Thanks for your help i will just wait it out

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.