cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Hell Week? Cause it feels like it.

tag
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

Is this Hell Week? Cause it feels like it.

Sooooo we were supposed to sign loan docs on Friday, but our appraiser was super slow to respond, now our LO is sayin the underwriter they got files ahead of ours. REALLY!!!

I think our LO isn't experienced with FHA stuff, from what it sounds like.

The only issue right now is the tax payment plan we have, they want "some payment history" I am FREAKIN the EFF OUT about this. I was doing some research on here and see that most lenders are OK with it as long as you have made some payments OR if you do some payments in advance. No prob, we have the funds for that. But what is going to TIGHT is paying off all the taxes, which is what they are pushing for. WE HAVE A PAYMENT plan. FHA guidelines say its NO biggie!

The light at the end of the tunnel of all of this that our seller reduced our price, and now our payment will be $300 bucks less a month. YAY!! Smiley Happy

BUT that win was not without a struggle either. 

I cant wait to have a cocktail today. 

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: Is this Hell Week? Cause it feels like it.

Yes, hell week lasts much longer than a week. Lol

So, they want it paid off? Is there a lien on your report? Is your DTI ok when the installment payment is factored in?

The LO should have known upfront what their requirements were regarding tax installment agreements.

Wow....300/month reduction? That's significant. Congrats!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 9
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Get a few margaritas in honor of cinco de mayo!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to hell week.
Message 4 of 9
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

frugalQ wrote:
Yes, hell week lasts much longer than a week. Lol

So, they want it paid off? Is there a lien on your report? Is your DTI ok when the installment payment is factored in?

The LO should have known upfront what their requirements were regarding tax installment agreements.

Wow....300/month reduction? That's significant. Congrats!

No lein on my report and the DTI is not affected by the payment arrangement especially since our mortage payment dropped 300 bucks, but even before that it still wasn't affected. The price was reduced 24K. pretty amazing!! 
The waiting is the worst!

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The queen got this good news-

"The light at the end of the tunnel of all of this that our seller reduced our price, and now our payment will be $300 bucks less a month. YAY!! :smileyhappy:"

Thats a big deal.  Nice going.

Message 6 of 9
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

Guys my lender is MAKING me pay my FULL IRS taxes due. I already went to the IRS and paid them. It feels good knowing that will be done and over with but HURTS to know that now all the little improvements we wanted to do on our new place will be placed on the back burner for at least a few months while we rebuild our savings.

They forced our hand, but thankfully we have the funds, but it wasn't what I wanted to use.

I hope I get a refund next year. 

Message 7 of 9
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

wow...that's rather extreme of them.  thankfully, you were able to meet that condition.  everythign should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Message 8 of 9
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

RIGHT?????? I agree!! 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.