Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Official!!!

tag
SilverBerries
Contributor

It's Official!!!

I went under contract at 4pm today! After two failed contracts - one just wouldn't negotiate and I lost the bid on the second - I am officially under contract for my first home. To add to the joy, the sellers will be picking up $6000 in closing costs and agreed to a home warranty. It's a fairly new home, 2001, and in a better location than I'd ever imagined! Guess I'll have my GFEs for everyone to review next week.

Thanks, FiCO Forum Members!!!!

SilverBerries

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: It's Official!!!

Congrats! Take a deep breathe (the roller coaster has just begun!)

Message 2 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats and welcome!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 5
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Way to go!!

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
SilverBerries
Contributor

Thanks! It's an exciting time. Had no clue what was ahead of me. I'm looking at three different companies for my LO, all three have been great and their numbers are so close together that there's little difference between them. Leaning towards my credit union because I already do business with them. Trying to get inspection scheduled, get a copy of the HOA covenant, getting the fencing man out to give an estimate, and on and on it goes. What fun! (But it is still exciting!)

Thanks, again!

SilverBerries

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.