It's over!!!! The journey is OVER!

Everything went well in our home buying journey until last week and then everything that could go wrong DID go wrong.The VOE system that my husband's job went down and they couldn't verify his employment, the underwriter's copy of our bank statement was missing a page so she kicked it back instead of clearing it to close because of a blank sheet of paper, then the VOE expired and we couldn't get another one....

But last night at just about 8pm, our loan agent called us to tell us we were clear to close ON TIME, the HUD-1 was in my email box and we're closing TODAY AT 11AM - and best of all, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: It's over!!!! The journey is OVER!

[ Edited ]

What a wonderful ending....  congrats n HBD

Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

A new home as a birthday present :smileyhappy: .... can't think of anything better! Happy Birthday, and CONGRATS on your closing!

Valued Member

Congrats!!

Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!! Happy Birthday!!!!:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Member

Congrats..we are hoping for settlement on December 6th which is my birthday

Super Contributor

congrats

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your new birthday present!  Glad to hear that all ended up just fine and you closed on time.  Perfect!!

Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!

Back in the garden until 10/2015.

Starting Score: EQ 714, EX 658, TU 691 (pulled by mortgage lender on 10/7/14)
Current Score: EQ 656, EX 660, TU 660 (FAKOS pulled on 3/26/15)
Goal Score: EQ 760, EX 700, TU 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.