cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's tomorrow, and I think I'm gonna be sick!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's tomorrow, and I think I'm gonna be sick!

Don't get me wrong, I am over the moon happy that I close & get keys tomorrow, but man my stomach is doing flip flops!

I'm getting ready to go to work, I hope I can focus and keep my mind off the new house for the next 8 hours, lol.

And, even though I have no reason to fear, there's still that 1% of my brain thinking "what if something falls through??"

Good lord I need to get this over so I can get my sanity back!!  Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: It's tomorrow, and I think I'm gonna be sick!

Smile and be happy!! You will be in your home in the next 24-48 hours!!

Congrats and enjoy your day stress free!!
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 17
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Be Happy! You are home free now! Post an update when you get the keys. :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I fully understand! Hang in there. Maybe have a tall glass of wine to help you sleep tonight. I can't wait to hear you have your keys in your hand!

My closing has been moved up from the 30th to the 25th! Still haven't heard from usda but it was submitted on the 11th. So I could still be turned down by their underwriter. Holding my breath...
Message 4 of 17
tshope4205
Valued Member

You're almost there!  Hang in there!  I'm going through same thing, tentatively scheduled for close on Friday but still waiting to get official clear to close & get final cash needed to clsoe.....so scared there's something that is going to throw all of this off!

Starting Score: 534 (10.30.12)
Current Score: 649 (12.9.12)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

It is nerve racking especially when you jump through all types of hoops building up credit, saving money for down payments, closing, etc etc.

But if you want to be a homeowner it is worth it in my opinion.

Personally I wish there was an easier way.

Even though I am in the business I still have to go through all the same procedures.
Good Luck
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I made it through the workday, staying busy helped a little. Now I'm home, and it feels like Christmas Eve always felt when I was little. I feel like I wanna go to bed so tomorrow hurries up, and I will probably wake up at some ungodly hour in the morning too excited to sleep, like a kid on Christmas morning! LOL

Message 7 of 17
vlaw1084
Contributor

Savior the moment...................Breathe..............YOU WILL BE A HOMEOWNER!!!!!!! Smiley Happy)))   Then you get to look forward to makeing it your own Smiley Happy !!!!!

Message 8 of 17
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Keep up the excitement, but get a little sleep, because you will be signing and signing and signing. While I see many just sign and not read anything, they just take the person at closings word for it, I personally would take the time to read it before you sign it. If you do not understand anything make sure you ask!

Also once you close you will need energy to go to new home and start planning, cleaning if needed, moving things because you cant wait to move in, running to the store to buy different things, etc etc...

Once again CONGRATS!!!!

Good Luck
Message 9 of 17
luckelle
Regular Contributor

Man do i love this......suspense is crazy but who cares its for ur home stay up remember this feeling. It only comes once with your first home. ENJOY!!!!!
Starting Score: 5/2012 TU 595, EQ 565, EX fako 547
Current Score:as of 9/2012, TU 626,Walmart 612, EQ 600, EX fako 623
Goal Score: 640 by dec 2013
BofA Au 13000, Amazon 600, Capt1 300, Walmart 150
When all else fails pay it!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.