Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

It took 4 hours

It took 4 hours for us to close last Friday. They have my marital status wrong. Mistake was caught last month and I asked my LO to correct it. He was like "oh ok, I will" and he never did. Well, we went into closing without him because he decided to go on vacation that day. His processor couldn't change the form by then and she have to wait for the bank to correct the form and waited and waited for the new form... Oh well, we got the key now.

Established Contributor
foofighter74

Re: It took 4 hours

Bottom line is  you got the key and you're done with the mortgage process!

Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

Yes, that is very true. I been dealing with a migraine for weeks before closing. All of the sudden it stopped... :smileyhappy: 

Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Congrats! Seems like a lot of people are wrapping it up, where is the next phase of mortgage newbies? :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
foofighter74

In-A-Limbo wrote:

Yes, that is very true. I been dealing with a migraine for weeks before closing. All of the sudden it stopped... :smileyhappy: 

Well, congratulations -- not only for closing, but for getting the cure for mortgage related migraines.  :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Member
In-A-Limbo

Thanks all. Now I'm dealing with home improvement related migraines.  Grrr...it never ends! :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}