cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January/February closers! Where are you at?

tag
stilettos_and_spitup
New Contributor

Re: January/February closers! Where are you at?

Congratulations raddad!!! That's great! We are still on pins and needles for our new closing date after a big hiccup. Pray for us! Enjoy your new home. Smiley Happy
Starting Score : 498 - 04/01/11
My FICO : 573 - 09/04/11
My FICO : 639 - 11/23/11
My FICO : 663 - 01/04/12
My FICO : 748 - 03/15/12
THANK YOU MYFICO FORUMS!
Message 111 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, we finally closed and have keys to our first homeSmiley Very Happy

Just wanted to say thank you to the myfico community for providing such a friendly and welcoming learning experience! DW and I feel truly Blessed to have been able to learn and grow from the community on this site.

We have prayed for the means/ability to be able to own a home for quite some time and the Lord has been there with us every step of the way. We are praying for all those whom are in the process(about to begin,etc.) Just remember that: "Prayer comes in our time; the answers come in His time."

Good luck and may God Bless you with the desires of your heartsSmiley Wink

Congratulations Raddad!  I love all that you have stated above.  I was a little worried when I saw my husband paid our tithe for this check because I wanted to hold off a couple of weeks.  My husband reminded me the Lord will give us all we need and to just pray.  We are trying to pay off a 401K loan in the next two weeks and need ever penny we can get ahold of.  Anyways, long story short our tax guy turned our taxes from owing just over $1,500.00 to getting a little over $2,000.00 back.  I made the call to my tax guy about an hour after talking to my husband because I needed to go by there and sign paperwork and that is when he advised me of the changes.  He orignally got us out of the negative to where we would be getting $179.00 and we were extremely greatful for that.  Anyways, I just know it was the Lord taking care of us once again.  

We just put an offer on a home and I pray we are able to close on the home just as you have.  Congrats!

Message 112 of 122
cahiatt
Contributor

Thank you MyFico forums. Learned a lot the past year and was able to close today due to all the good information here. 45 mins in and out of the closing. Actually closed a day before the original estimated close date.

Starting Score: 594 (Dec 10, 2010)
Score: 758 (March, 2013
Goal Score: 730 on all (by end of 2012)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 113 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stilettos- Thank you so much and we definitely will!

@Blessed- I completely understand the feeling/situation you described. It is truly amazing how much He really can/will provide for us if we just stop, be still and pray/believe that He can truly bring us through, as your DH perfectly stated. Just keep the faith, which is sometimes the hardest(especially during this process), and He will provide for you and your family.

Thanks again and God Bless!

Message 114 of 122
Holly1221
Regular Contributor

raddad & cahiatt....congratulations on your new homes!!!  Now the 'real' fun(moving) begins! 

Praying for the rest of you for a smooth process!!

12/27/11: EQ 618 / TU 621 / EX 643 (lender pull for CLOSING!)
MYFICO: EQ 618 / TU 610 on 12-07-11
MyFico EQ: 603 on 12-01-11
Current: 594 EQ/ 616 EX/ 599 TU (lender pulls 11-28-11)
Previous: 555 EQ/ 552 EX/ 573 TU (lender pulls 10-28-11)
GOAL: NEW HOUSE ...GOT IT ON 01/27/12
2012 GOAL: 750
Message 115 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Seller accepted our offer and now we are waiting on the bank to accept.  Definitely praying about this since the house we are trying to buy is due to go to auction 03/05/12.  We have to have the bank accept the offer sometime before then.  

Message 116 of 122
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed on 2/10 at 10 AM!  Funded by 11 AM!  SO glad that the home buying process is over!!!

Message 117 of 122
Elated
Contributor

I just got my clear to close on Monday, and I am closing on Friday 2/17...Yeah!Smiley Happy

Message 118 of 122
tereefeec

Hello All,

I have been waiting a really long time to post this:

• Listing Price: $275,000
  • Sale price: $259,000
  • Appraisal: $257,000 - appraiser didnt do a good job and did not take into account a 10X10 deck, fireplace and finished basement. The house has updated kitchen and bathrooms. Appraiser used comps from 1 year ago. We felt confidence and agreed to pay $2k out of pocket.
  • Property: Existing town house
  • Submitted offer on: 12/19/13
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 12/24/13
  • Type of Loan: Conventional 5/5 ARM
  • Loan Rate: 2.875%
  • Loan Application submitted: 12/20/13
  • Loan approved: 12/30/13
  • Committment letter received on: 02/12/14
  • Closing date: 02/21/14
  • Closed on: 02/21/14 - at the attorney's office - final closing paperwork already received and reviewed.

Thanks and good luck to all who are in this process.

Message 119 of 122
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Hrmm this is a very old thread.

Message 120 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.