Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Re: Jasimae's Journey Thread (To Keep Me Sane and To Help Others)

jasimae wrote:

I received an e-mail from my LO a short while ago stating "You are clear to close.  The bank will contact you to set up a closing date."  I cannot tell you how great it felt to read that.

Nice! Congrats and enjoy your new home!

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Congrats. Enjoy your new home.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Established Member
lifeafter

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! 

Frequent Contributor
payingoffdebt001

Need to be sure and throw in my congrats as well - good job and wishing you the best! Post later to let us know how great it feels to be a home owner!

Valued Contributor
MovingForward_2012

Congrats! Yes please post final update on how closing and moving went! So excited for you!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! :smileyhappy: Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+