Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Gap

tag
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Job Gap

My middle Fico is at 743 with 15% down 6 months at the new job and last w2 was 2010 showing 70k....taking care of my daughter (she is 4yrs old now) the last 4 years and can prove it....Can I still get a home loan? My wife has been at her job for 2 years and has good credit......but she only makes 30k...I now make 4k a month.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Re: Job Gap

Bump.....Anyone?

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 2 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

A 4 year job gap is quite a while.

Was there other household income? Do you still have other HH income?

Message 3 of 5
Vegas247
Established Contributor

My wife has been at her job for over 2 years.......while she was working I was taking care of our baby......now our baby is 4 years old.....the broker I talked to says a letter of explaination that I was taking care of our baby and a birth certificate should be fine with 6 months on the new job with my old w2

Message 4 of 5
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Bump

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.