Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement and UW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement and UW

My loan is up with the UW and a judgement just came on my credit report..do wells fargo run credit ones..the just pulled it on the 27th of last months..What to expect?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement and UW

My MB told me I would have a soft pull done right before closing to make sure I had no new accounts YMMV though.

Message 2 of 20
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My loan is up with the UW and a judgement just came on my credit report..do wells fargo run credit ones..the just pulled it on the 27th of last months..What to expect?

I have to agree with poster above as YMMV.

Some creditors, lenders, banks, CU's, etc etc... will run your CR just before closing especially if didn't close with-in 30 days. While others will not run another CR if closing with-in 30 days. Every ones situation is different, but your broker should know how the lender usually proceeds before closing. Just ask your broker what their policies are?

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 20
mlearma
New Contributor

We had our credit pulled 1/9 by the broker and then 1/19 by the lender.  We closed 2/27 and never had another credit pull since the one on the 19th.  Best of luck.

Message 4 of 20
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Did you know about it when you filled out the application?

If not, call your loan officer and tell them about it.....

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It just came on 2 days ago. I ask my LO about it and she told me that they do a solf pull..don't know what that do? I paid the person the day we walk out of court..this is crazy..I ask the Judge about this and she told us if it paid before 90 them it don't go on credit file..CRAZY..

Message 6 of 20
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Do you have a receipt from paying the person....   Its possible to do a Rapid rescore if you have documentation to support the fact that this is an error.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The court gave me something stated that it is paid..

Message 8 of 20
Booner72
Senior Contributor

If you paid as you walked out of court then was a judgment even issued?

The CRA's have people they pay that patrol the court houses for things to report.  Often times, those people just go on a case # and report a judgment when in reality, there was no judgment.  (The judge wouldn't know anything about credit reporting, IMO).

You should go immediately to the courthouse and get a copy of your file and see what actually is there.

IMO, people don't think their credit was repulled because it's a soft hit.  I can't imagine any lender not doing a final check on someone's credit before issuing them that big of a loan.  They did for us both times - the first time we lost the house bc of what showed up (judgment)... and then this past summer when we got our first house.....10 years after the first.......Don't let that happen to you - don't get in neck - deep only to have it all pulled out from under you the day you are supposed to get your keys.  It's awful and you never get over it.  Take care of this now to prevent further pain, money, and anguish.

I hope you find that there is no judgment.  If you do - you need to do a dispute with the CRA's.

i wish you all the best!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

The judge did place a judgement for $700 of the $2000 that the person whated why we had to go to court...I paid it but the CRA does not show that,,Should i go to the court and get all the info and send it to the CRA?

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.