Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July & August Closers

tag
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: July & August Closers

hippychic823, i wouldnt worry about this....

Think about it like everything happens for a reason....

We have the best sellers EVER....

For instance they hadnt scheduled to disconnect their cable yet, i asked their seller to ask them, in 20 minutes i got an email saying it was taken care of!

CRAZY!!! they are happy with us since we are a younger couple moving in.... i am like a scared little dog with this being my first home purchase.... i feel lost sometimes, but i know with the more questions i ask, the easier it would be to get to the end result! Smiley Happy

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 51 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so happy to finally be joining!! I found a house that I totally love!!

Purchase Price:  $69,500.(Which is the full offer) I knew I was getting an AMAZING DEAL!!!!! Plus, I REALLY, REALLY want this move in ready house!!

• Property: Tri-Level 4 bedroom 2 bath 1 car garage about 1550 square feet
  • Submitted offer on: 6/13/2012
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 6/29/2012
  • Type of Loan: FHA
  • Loan Rate: 3.875 (My credit is not where it should be yet but I'm just happy and blessed to have that. When, I first got pre-approval my middle score was 618, as of yesterday about 90 days later it has gone up to 629. My MO was very, very proud of me. It sure does take a long time before it goes up not matter what I do but one little slip and it drops very, very quickly. I'm so thankful that I have learned my painful lesson. I will never again have low credit. Back in January when I was denied I had a middle score of 580.
  • Loan Application submitted:  4/9/12
  • Loan approved: 4/12/12
  • Commitment letter received on: Pending
  • Closing date: On/or before 8/20/2012
  • Closed on: Pending

This is a short sale that is going through quick. Seller is paying $1980 towards closing costs, bank is giving $900 towards closing costs, which is the same year I was born, (that was a pure coincidence). I'm also getting a home warranty.

Message 52 of 138
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

@FairCredBen wrote:

There wasnt one yet, so i have created one. Please use the template below.

I finally found THE house!

• Purchase Price:  $153,000 Lender contributing 3500 towards closing, seller contributing 5750 towards closing
  • Property: Two Story (See pics)
  • Submitted offer on: 6/3/2012
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 6/3/2012
  • Type of Loan: FHA
  • Loan Rate: 3.75%
  • Loan Application submitted:  5/29/2012
  • Loan approved: 7/5/2012
  • Committment letter received on: 7/11/2012
  • Closing date: 7/20/2012
  • Closed on: Pendng

Traditional seller, who we got to provide a 1 year home warranty AND provide 3.5% towards closing!

The original asking price was also 179,900..... we got them down A LOT lol......

Updated!

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 53 of 138
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Got our USDA commitment today! Woohoo.. and hoping they can get all the paper work together to close on Friday 7/13 which was the original plan!  Soo excited!

Message 54 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Yay Jules!!!! Congrats!!! Maybe Friday the 13th will be your lucky day!! Smiley Happy my dreaded appraisal for "my" house is on Fri so I'm really hoping it is a lucky day for both you (to get to close) and for me (to get good appraisal so I can close....someday)
Message 55 of 138
jules0580
Regular Contributor

I think it will be. The power of positive thinking!  The funny thing is this house I just knew was my house when I saw it.. we had put offers on other houses too and one I really liked and I was so supersticious about everything..I didnt want to buy anything for them or tell people stuff because I was afraid I was going to "jinx" it.. but this house right after I put the offer in I went out and bought stuff..I was like THIS is MY house.. and I mentally decorated it in my head lol.. and then they said friday the 13th and I was like welp..not being supersticious..I like the number 13 Im gonna keep it that way.. so far so good.  Hope your appraisal goes good!  Fridays are always good Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 138
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

No response from USDA today. Day 29 of waiting.
WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 57 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

HANG IN THERE sailboat

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 58 of 138
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Keep us up to date!!! lol

Message 59 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Appraisal is done.....will know something Tues and then (hopefully) on to UW so I can start obsessing/worrying/freaking out about that lol Smiley Happy *fingers crossed* will be glad when this process is done and I can kick back and enjoy MY house!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 60 of 138
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.