Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July & August Closers

tag
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Re: July & August Closers

YAY HAMMER!!!! Enjoy your house!!!! I just found out my appraisal (which I was MAJORLY stressing over) went through fine so off to UW I go!!! Hopefully I can post "I CLOSED!!!!" In a few weeks!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 71 of 138
Mona_75
New Contributor

• Purchase Price: 289,919
  • Property: Two Story
  • Submitted offer on: New Construction Smiley Happy 
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 3/2/2012
  • Type of Loan: FHA
  • Loan Rate: 3.50%
  • Loan Application submitted: March 2012  
  • Loan approved: 4/6/2012
  • Committment letter received on: Still waiting. Preapproval letter recevied 4/6/12
  • Closing date: 7/30/2012
  • Closed on: Pendng

NOW.....the million dollar question is will we close on time. I submitted updated pay stubs, bank statements and gave my cc number for the appraisal fee on July5th. The loan processor dropped that ball and did NOTHING with my file! I had not heard anything and couldnt get in touch with my LO. I finally  had a 4 alarm tantrum via email that got things moving.

The appraiser should be there today to appraise the house. We locked our rate on yesterday.  Since my documents were just sitting around and not being reviewed, they just noticed that the gift letter and cleared checks were not acceptable. I will turn them in tomorrow morning. I am hoping to get my clear to close soon.Smiley Sad

Message 72 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

I swear I replied to this thread and it is gone!

Hippychic - Congrats on the appraisal!

Message 73 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind, I replied in the other thread. Smiley Very Happy

Message 74 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Mona- your closing date is the same as my "tentative" closing date!!! Sending positive vibes that you and I will be able to close on that date (or sooner, preferably). Keep me posted with your progress and best of luck with a speedy, drama free closing!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

@ Lillisum- I saw that Smiley Happy I'm just so stoked that I'm updating my progress on just about every thread that I was on stressing about the appraisal. Just trying to keep everyone posted cause everyone has been so supportive I just wanted to let everyone know my good news Smiley Happy
Message 76 of 138
Mona_75
New Contributor

Sure will Hippie!  It does help to know that you are not alone in this! I'm about to drive the hubby nuts...lol

Message 77 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

I'm driving EVERYBODY in my world nuts, lol. I'm almost positive my LO is gonna get my closing done ASAP just so she doesn't have to deal with me anymore Smiley Happy lmao!!!
Message 78 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

I knnow that's right!Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 79 of 138
vlaw1084
Contributor

Congrats Hammer!!!!!    Enjoy your new home!  Now the fun really begins!!!!!   Smiley Happy))

Message 80 of 138
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.