Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July & August Closers

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: July & August Closers

@hippychic823 wrote:
Mona- your closing date is the same as my "tentative" closing date!!! Sending positive vibes that you and I will be able to close on that date (or sooner, preferably). Keep me posted with your progress and best of luck with a speedy, drama free closing!!!! Smiley Happy

Me three.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 81 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

JustdoNIt- sending positive closing vibes to you too!!!! Do you know when you may be closing? It would be awesome if we could all close in the next few weeks!!! #WeGotThis!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 82 of 138
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Good Luck to All Y'All. I found my louse last year 7/26 and closed and had the keys on 8/19/11. It was such an exciting time so I'm excited for you all, too - stay positive and everything will work out!

nice houses, everyone!

PS: Look forward to knowing that even after a year, the thrill of owning your own home is still as good as ever. For my house birthday, I'm re-doing the hardwoods. Fun Times. Smiley Happy
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 83 of 138
Familywantsahouse
Frequent Contributor

We closed Friday! Very exciting to be homeowners again. We're moving in 6 days, should take us 2 days travel to get down there.

2/24 (Lender Pull) EQ 613, TU 553, EX 589
April EQ 633, My Fico TU 638, EX ??
Current EQ 643, TU 652, EX 633 (lender pull 5/11)
Goal (we made it!!)- Over 640 middle by 5/15
Message 84 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats so glad you made it to your stop.Smiley LOL

It's being one heck of a ride for all of us still on the train.Smiley Wink

Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 85 of 138
HumbleLobster
Established Member

Follow up: Inspection came back, and looks like we're getting a new roof.  Condition was 3 layers of composite over cedar, which is a major no-no.  Insurance declined to cover the home and we had a term in our sales contract that any insurability issues are to be covered by the seller.  So, we dodged that $12k bullet.  Appraisal has come back without any issues.  Heading to underwriting today and we're two weeks from closing tomorrow!

Starting Score: TU: 767 EQ: 727 EX: ?? (5/10/12)
Current Score: TU: 745 EQ: 736 EX: 793 (7/11/12 Lender Pull)

Message 86 of 138
basilatkinson
Established Member

I am a first time home buyer, my husband is currently deployed and I finally found a home we both liked!!! Everything is going by so fast, I do not know where I am at in this process. One minutes the appraisal was being done. Next, it is in underwriting. I am so nervous!!! My LO said she can have it done by the 31st. Is this possible??

• Purchase Price:  $150,000 Seller paying 4000 in closing cost
  • Property: Two Story 1812 sq Ft 4br 3ba NEW CONSTRUCTION!! One year builder's warranty.
  • Submitted offer on: July 17, 2012
  • Signed Purchased contract on : July 17, 2012
  • Type of Loan: VA
  • Loan Rate: 3.50
  • Loan Application submitted:  07/18/2012
  • Loan approved: ???????Smiley Happy
  • Commitment letter received on: ??????
  • Closing date: 7/31/2012Smiley Surprised
  • Closed on: ??????  

Starting Score: 54101/12/2013>641
Current Score: 671
Goal Score: 700

Message 87 of 138
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@humble lobster.  Verry pretty.  Makes me wanna make some gingerbread cookiesSmiley Wink

Message 88 of 138
hippychic823
Regular Contributor

Talked to my LO today....still in UW. My file was sent Fri AM. Tentative closing date is still 7/27. Would've maybe been out of UW sooner but I waited until my appraisal came back clear (yall know I was tripping over that d@minute appraisal, haha) before I got everything lined out with my homeowners insurance so Monday I got an e-mail from LO saying they needed that and then I guess I'm good to go!!! Had insurance agent fax everything over first thing this AM so hopefully will be able to close on 7/27 Smiley Very Happy keep them positive vibes flowing my guys!!! And good luck to all of yall on each of your home buying journeys....hopefully my next post will be "I CLOSED!!!" ;D
Message 89 of 138
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally found THE house!

• Purchase Price:  $277,990
  • Property: Two Story
  • Submitted offer on: 7/1/2012
  • Signed Purchased contract on : 7/2/2012
  • Type of Loan: FHA
  • Loan Rate: 3.75%
  • Loan Application submitted: 7/5/2012
  • Loan approved: 7/18/2012
  • Commitment letter received on: 7/24/2012
  • Closing date: 7/27/2012
  • Closed on: 8/1/2012 (delay in closing due to LO putting incorrect numbers on loan docs and then trying to "fix" caused more issues so finally escrow gave the final numbers. Hubby had to leave work early on 8/1 to get a cashier's check for $0.38. Despite the headache - we FINALLY closed!!

New construction with building paying 3% of closing costs and had pre-built upgrades. Got the house for about 25K less than other houses in the development for the same specs. Signing the docs tomorrow!

Message 90 of 138
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.