08-27-2012 06:08 AM
We sent ours to Rural Development on August 9th, they were running about 10 days behind. We received our loan committment on August 20th, then the file went back to Underwriting for 24 hours and then Quality Review for 48 hours and we got the clear to close on Thursday, August 23rd. We are closing tomorrow - August 28th.
08-27-2012 06:23 AM - edited 09-04-2012 06:34 AM
I think I can post here now...
It was a short sale, it took the bank almost 3 months to give the ok. Now we're going for the appraisal, and I already got conditions from underwriting... So Hopefully everything will go fine with appraisal and we can close this sooner!
Edit2: Appraisal came back fine, no repairs needed. Closing will be defined, probably in the next 2 weeks. (Very HAPPY!)
08-28-2012 08:36 AM
You guys don't know how long I have waited to post to this board! I contemplated waiting until AFTER I closed to post just because there have been soooo many speed bumps, but I have faith now that we are closing!
- Purchase Price: $95,000 (shortsale)
- Property: Two Story Townhouse, 2b/2b, 2 car garage, unfinished basement, and fenced back yard!
- Submitted offer on: 5/29/2012
- Signed Purchased contract on : 5/31/2012
- Bank Accepted Offer: 6/29/2012? sometime around then lol
- Type of Loan: FHA- GA Dream Home Ownership Down Payment Assistance Program ($5k towards down payment/closing costs)
- Loan Rate: 3.50%
- Loan Application submitted: 4/15/2012
- Loan approved: Preapproved 4/20/2012
- Committment letter received on: 8/17/2012
- Closing date: 8/27/2012 (after moving closing twice from 7/30 and 8/15!) 3PM!
- Closed on: Pendng
UPDATE: CLOSED YESTERDAY WITH NO PROBLEMS!!
09-28-2012 09:02 AM - edited 09-28-2012 09:04 AM
Purchase Price: $55,000
Property: Two Story 4 bedroom 2 1/5 bath built in 2006
Submitted offer on: 3/9/2012
Signed Purchased contract on : 3/14/2012
Type of Loan: FHA Loan Rate: 3.75%
Loan Application submitted: 2/6/2012
Loan approved: Pre-approval completed 2/6/12, accepted through DU 6/9/12, meet with Lender 6/18/12 to get file sent to a human for review
Close on: 7/23/12 also waiting for bank written approval to sale
Ughhhhhhhh it's a short sale...
Congrats and may those babies of yours be completely tuckered out from running up and down those stairs all last night! May they always appreciate everything their Mom went thru and sacrificed for them to have this joy. Again....SINGLE MOMS ROCK!
11-05-2013 09:05 PM
Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more
FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.