08-27-2012 06:08 AM
We sent ours to Rural Development on August 9th, they were running about 10 days behind. We received our loan committment on August 20th, then the file went back to Underwriting for 24 hours and then Quality Review for 48 hours and we got the clear to close on Thursday, August 23rd. We are closing tomorrow - August 28th.
08-27-2012 06:23 AM - edited 09-04-2012 06:34 AM
I think I can post here now...
It was a short sale, it took the bank almost 3 months to give the ok. Now we're going for the appraisal, and I already got conditions from underwriting... So Hopefully everything will go fine with appraisal and we can close this sooner!
Edit2: Appraisal came back fine, no repairs needed. Closing will be defined, probably in the next 2 weeks. (Very HAPPY!)
08-28-2012 08:36 AM
You guys don't know how long I have waited to post to this board! I contemplated waiting until AFTER I closed to post just because there have been soooo many speed bumps, but I have faith now that we are closing!
- Purchase Price: $95,000 (shortsale)
- Property: Two Story Townhouse, 2b/2b, 2 car garage, unfinished basement, and fenced back yard!
- Submitted offer on: 5/29/2012
- Signed Purchased contract on : 5/31/2012
- Bank Accepted Offer: 6/29/2012? sometime around then lol
- Type of Loan: FHA- GA Dream Home Ownership Down Payment Assistance Program ($5k towards down payment/closing costs)
- Loan Rate: 3.50%
- Loan Application submitted: 4/15/2012
- Loan approved: Preapproved 4/20/2012
- Committment letter received on: 8/17/2012
- Closing date: 8/27/2012 (after moving closing twice from 7/30 and 8/15!) 3PM!
- Closed on: Pendng
UPDATE: CLOSED YESTERDAY WITH NO PROBLEMS!!
09-28-2012 09:02 AM - edited 09-28-2012 09:04 AM
Purchase Price: $55,000
Property: Two Story 4 bedroom 2 1/5 bath built in 2006
Submitted offer on: 3/9/2012
Signed Purchased contract on : 3/14/2012
Type of Loan: FHA Loan Rate: 3.75%
Loan Application submitted: 2/6/2012
Loan approved: Pre-approval completed 2/6/12, accepted through DU 6/9/12, meet with Lender 6/18/12 to get file sent to a human for review
Close on: 7/23/12 also waiting for bank written approval to sale
Ughhhhhhhh it's a short sale...
Congrats and may those babies of yours be completely tuckered out from running up and down those stairs all last night! May they always appreciate everything their Mom went thru and sacrificed for them to have this joy. Again....SINGLE MOMS ROCK!
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO